Monday 12 August 2013

Resuming a hobby from childhood - crochet

I've rediscovered my childhood hobby recently.  All of a sudden, I decided to pick up my crochet hooks and start crocheting something useful for some friends and family members.  So, I crochet up a storm with some winter hats (though we are now into spring now), baby blankets, mittens, baby beanies and a few headbands for the girls.

Credits:

2012TheGeniusHeadband, a crochet pattern I followed, designed by Elizabeth Alan "The Lovely Crow"


The Narrow Braid headband is crochet pattern from Jan Eaton's book 200 Stitch Patterns for Baby Blankets


This is where I learnt how to do a granny square patter used for my baby blankets.


An adult size winter hat with floppy brim, my own crochet design.

Baby blanket - granny square



The Narrow Braid headband
The Genius Headband
The Genius Headband

No comments:

Post a Comment